Animate an "Handwritten" Signature
created by Signature Creator
It is possible to animate your "Handwritten"
Signature that you've created by Signature Creator. For example
see John Smith's animated "Handwritten" Signatures
When John writes emails for his friends he
inserts this animated signature:
When John writes formal email messages he inserts
more official animated signature:
Signature Creator doesn't allow to animate signatures
as it is too complex work for this simple program. Our animator
can create a custom animation of your signature manually.
Getting your animated signature (for Signature
Creator users) :
- First of all you should pay for a signature animation. A
"handwritten" signature costs only $10.95. Click
here to order.
- After you have paid, send us a message to email@example.com.
This message should be signed with your static signature,
which you'd like to have animated. This signature should
be built by Signature Creator. Please don't forget to write
your order ref.number also.
- You will receive a code number of your animated
signature via e-mail soon (typically after 24-48 hours).
- Start Signature Creator (version 1.01 or greater) and click
the Install Animated "Handwritten" Signature button
on the Main window.
- Enter a file name for your animated signature
and the Signature code that you've received.
- Make sure of you are connected to the internet and click
the Install Signature button.
- Wait until your signature is downloaded. Your animated signature
is ready for use and available from the HandSignatures subfolder
of the Signature Creator folder.